Tiger Eye is a gemstone that has been used for centuries in the spiritual practices of many cultures around the world. The metaphysical properties of Tigers Eye has made it highly prized. It is known for its healing properties, its use for grounding and its protective properties that shield us from negative energies. It is believed to enhance positive energy, attract good luck, abundance and wealth which is another reason for it being highly sought after.
Read on to gain a full understanding of the meaning of tigers eye stone and its uses.
The Metaphysical Properties Of Tigers Eye Crystal.
The history of Tigers Eye goes back thousands of years. In astrology it is associated with the sun and mars. It is a zodiac birthstone for Gemini, Leo, and Capricorn. There is evidence of its use in Ancient Egypt and Rome, where it was believed to ward off evil spirits and provide strength in difficult times.
Widely used today, the healing properties of tigers eye helps bring balance and clarity to the mind, body, and soul. Its emotional healing properties develop our inner strength while bringing a sense of peace and calm. This helps to focus the mind which is why it is widely used for meditation and prayer.
I believe the Tigers Eye Stone is one of the stones that you absolutely must have in your collection. Let’s look at why!
meaning of tiger eye stone For The Sacral and Solar Plexus Chakra
The tigers eye gemstone is a variety of chalcedony, made up of several layers. These layers form patterns that resemble those of the tiger, and the reason for its name.
As a chakra stone it works with a number of energy centers. This makes it a popular stone for healing and chakra balancing. It is an earthly stone and its vibration link it to Swadhisthana the sacral chakra and Manipura the solar plexus chakra. It is also the color of both these chakras, the yellow of Manipura and orange of Swadhisthana .
The metaphysical properties of Tigers Eye as a sacral chakra stone provide stability, strength and promotes balance. The tiger’s eye is an amazing and powerful energizer and can be used to magnify and boost our internal strength when it is needed.
Red Tiger Eye
The red variety is associated with Muladhara the Root Chakra and helps to keep you balanced and grounded.
The red stone is said to have a number of metaphysical properties, including:
- Protection: Red Tigers Eye is believed to protect the wearer from negative energy and to promote good luck.
- Courage: It is said to give the wearer courage and the strength to face all challenges.
- Clarity: Promotes clarity of thought and helps the wearer make wise decisions.
- Grounding: Helps the wearer stay grounded and connected with the earth. Just wear it and let the stones to do the work!
- Motivation: Red Tiger Eye is said to motivate the wearer to achieve their goals.
Blue Tiger Eye Meaning
The Blue crystal links with Vishuddha the Throat Chakra, and can aid greater communication. The other benefits of the blue stone are:
- Courage: Blue Tiger Eye is said to promote courage and strength. It can help you to overcome your fears and face challenges head-on.
- Self-confidence: It also said to help boost self-esteem and self-confidence. It can help you to believe in yourself and your abilities.
- Communication: Promotes clear and concise communication. It can help you to express yourself more effectively and to listen to others with an open mind.
- Emotional balance: Helps with emotional balance. It does this by helping you regulate your emotions and to stay calm in stressful situations.
- Grounding: Helps with grounding. It can help you to feel more connected to the earth and to your own inner wisdom.
Share this Image On Your Site
1. Tiger Eye Properties For Grounding, Protection & Strength.
Tiger’s Eye is known to provide protection against negative energy and psychic attacks. It helps to create a shield of grounding and stability, guarding against feelings of anxiety or fear. Its core meaning is that of power, strength, protection and personal integrity. In times of difficulty or trauma the stone protects and shields your aura from external negativity.
It has a unique energy that brings stability to any situation, allowing you to make decisions from a place of inner power and clarity. This crystal helps to sharpen your mental focus and intuition. The tiger eye energy enables the wisdom of the heart to combine with the intellect of the mind. By doing this, it helps to protect your aura from outside influences. It also anchors you in your own personal power and provides strength to persevere through difficult times.
Tiger Eye can help enhance your personal integrity. It is a healing crystal that boosts insight and is believed to help you make the right decision even when it may not be the easy or the desired decision It is an excellent choice of stone for the traveler as it is said to ensure safe passage. Because it is a stone that can be formed and carved easily it is often used to create safe journey talismans, a type of jewelry. This makes it easy to keep some with you at all times.
The stones meaning and properties for the physical body also relate to areas of strength. It is said to help with joint or muscle pain and enables the quick healing of broken bones
2. Metaphysical Properties Of Tigers Eye For Clarity And Focus.
As well as actually looking like the eye tigers really have, this stone has another reference to sight. It is also known as the “all seeing, all knowing Eye.” In the past this healing and protection crystal was viewed as a talisman that offered mysterious and powerful insights.
It is said this fabled stone offers you the ability to observe a situation and understand everything. The Tiger Eye allows you to see the truth in all situations, to understand why the situation is as it is, and provides you energy to seek truth and gain answers from Divine universal knowledge.
In a more worldly use, the powerful energy of this healing crystal is believed to improve your concentration, mental clarity, and focus. It can help clear mental fog, enhance decision-making, and enable you to gain a deeper understanding of yourself and the situations you find yourself in.
3. “Sun & Tiger Talisman” – Metaphysical properties of Tigers Eye Stone.
The Ancient Egyptians used it as the symbolic eyes in their deity statues. They also viewed it as a link to universal knowledge. They believed that the metaphysical properties of tigers eye crystal offered them the protection of Ra, the sun god and Geb the god of the growing land.
Romans, linked this magnificent stone with the power of the tiger, and believed it signified courage and integrity. They also believed wearing it in battle would protect them from the weapons of their enemies. They also believed that carrying Tiger’s Eye would bring prosperity and good fortune while offering personal protection and send threats and malice back to the source.
For use in todays society Tigers Eye stone also acts as a talisman, forming a protective cloak around your aura. It repels negativity and draws positive energy into your life. It is warm and radiant and brings together the energy and frequencies of both the the sun and the earth. The stone symbolizes the heat and warmth of relationships, the fire is in the sun and love is in the earth, and both must be balanced.
It also provides you physical and earthly stability as well as enabling a strong connection to spiritual realms. The link between heaven and earth helps you balance decisions, and put conflict or duality into perspective. You are able to see the right and the wrong, the good and the bad, the dark and the light. Tiger Eye allows you to truly understand both sides, and the consequences that your decisions will have.
It is a powerful crystal that brings clarity to situations enabling you to gain clear insight of the cause and effect. It allows you to put things in perspective, to remove the ego from decisions and to make wise choices.
4. Clarity Of Will and Sense of Self.
Tiger’s Eye is believed to help you clarify your sense of self and personal will in several ways. These are:
- Self-awareness: It is said to stimulate the Solar Plexus chakra, which is associated with personal power, self-worth, and identity. By activating this chakra, the crystal can enhance self-awareness and promote a deeper understanding of yourself.
- Confidence and self-esteem: The crystal is thought to boost confidence and self-esteem, allowing you to better recognize your strengths, skills, and unique qualities. This increased confidence can help clarify your sense of self and encourage a stronger belief in your abilities and personal worth.
- Determination and action: The metaphysical properties of Tigers Eye are often associated with promoting motivation, willpower, and assertiveness. It is believed to provide a boost of energy and courage, empowering you to take action towards your goals and desires. By encouraging assertiveness and determination, the crystal can help clarify personal will and the drive to achieve your aspirations.
- Shadow work and self-reflection: Tiger’s Eye is said to be helpful for shadow work, which involves exploring and integrating your dark or less desirable traits. By facilitating self-reflection and introspection, the crystal can assist in uncovering and understanding hidden aspects of yourself, promoting a clearer sense of personal identity and will.
In essence the metaphysical properties of Tigers Eye strengthens your personal will and enables clarity of intent so that you are able to manifest what is correct for you.
5. Manifestation and Abundance Is The Energy Tigers Eye Attracts
It is thought that Tiger’s Eye can assist in manifesting your desires and attract abundance into your life. By focusing on your intentions and goals, this crystal is believed to enhance your manifestation abilities and promote prosperity.
It is a stone of luck and good fortune and is said to attract money into the home. This makes it the perfect crystal for entrepreneurs and those setting up a new business. It is also powerful for students and those learning or developing new skills. It enhances the energies needed for prosperity, career progression and financial security.
Tiger Eye helps avoid complacency and encourages you to take well considered risks by balancing your options and seeing the alternatives. It is a stone that supports both personal and professional growth. It is the stone of creativity. It’s energy is one that challenges you to try new things, develop your artistic and creative self and to be open to new experiences. This crystal will help you become more determined and achieve your ambitions.
Because it is a stone of duality it also helps relieve anxiety, stress or fear related to achieving your ambitions. So is a great choice for those who are stressed about exams, or who dislike competition. It will support those with a fear of public performance, selling yourself or when presenting your ideas.
6. Tiger Eye Healing Properties For Confidence and Courage
Tiger’s Eye is often associated with enhancing self-confidence, self-esteem, and personal power. It is believed to help you overcome limitations and empower you to take action, promoting courage and determination in challenging situations. Tiger Eye, when worn or carried with you, will help increase your insight and perception when in unfamiliar places or circumstances. It is like having the eyes of a tiger! It also offers protection from any negative intentions of others.
It is an excellent stone for helping to release fears and worries. It’s the stone that allows you to sense and perceive truth. From this insight you gain bravery, strength of mind, and self-confidence knowing that you will easily tackle anything that comes your way. It will also aid you in developing and making use of your intuition in day to day practical matters.
For those who struggle with self-esteem or have low self-worth, Tiger Eye crystal helps you unravel these limiting beliefs and clears away any toxic energy in your life that prevents you feeling secure. It helps you resolve things in times of crisis and offers support and comfort when making difficult decisions.
Tiger Eye is perfect when you need to make quick intuitive decisions, or if you need to determine a persons character and intentions. The metaphysical properties of Tigers Eye will help you understand the consequences of any actions taken.
7. Tigers Eye Emotional Healing Properties For Stability and Harmony.
Tiger’s Eye is said to assist in repairing emotional wounds and traumas. It can help you release any emotional blockages or patterns that may be holding you back, promoting emotional healing and growth. It also helps to boost your willpower, emotional stability and energy levels. It reduces the craving for wrong types of foods and the desire to binge. And it can reduce anxiety caused by feelings of isolation or inadequacy.
This crystal is said to bring balance and harmony to your life by aligning the energies of the body, mind, and spirit. It helps to promote emotional stability, clear thinking, and focused intention.
Tiger Eye energy promotes harmony and is remarkable for soothing tension in families and relationships where differences of opinion or expression are causing discord. This stone promotes harmony between people with diverse viewpoints, religious beliefs or approaches to life and enables them to see both sides of an issue and to find common ground.
Cleanse Tiger Eye Crystal To Gain The Benefits
The tiger’s eye meaning and benefits can be summarized as:
- Protection: It is a protective stone that can ward off negative energy. It is often worn as a talisman or amulet to protect against negativity and bad luck.
- Courage: Promotes courage and strength. Helps to boost confidence and self-esteem, and it used to overcome fear and anxiety.
- Decision-making: Helps you improve decision-making. It can help to clear your mind and promote logical thinking, and can also be used to help us make better choices in life.
- Prosperity: Promotes prosperity and abundance. Is said to help attract money and good luck, and it can be used to improve financial security.
- Health: This stone is said to have a number of health and healing benefits. It can help to improve digestion, boost the immune system, and relieve pain. Remarkably tiger eye treats eyes also! As well as being able to assist respiratory problems, and skin conditions.
To gain benefit from the Metaphysical Properties of Tiger Eye you can try:
- Wearing it as jewelry: Wearing the stone in jewelry is a great way to keep the energy close to your body. It is a precious stone and often worn as a necklace, bracelet, or earrings.
- Place it in your home: Place tiger eye crystals or stones in your home to promote protection, courage, and prosperity. A good place for them is near the front door or in your the space that guests first enter the house.
- Meditate with it: Meditation with tiger eye helps you tap into its chakra healing energies. Hold the stone in your left hand and focus on its energy as you breathe deeply.
- Clean and charge it: It is important to clean and charge your stone regularly to keep its energy clear, clean and strong. You can clean it with salt and water and charge it by placing it in the sun or the moonlight.