One of our favorite belly fat burning foods is Steak Green Beans Avocado Salad. Delicious plus easy to prepare. This recipe works so well because proteins combined with fiber rich foods can help in quick weight loss.
This recipe works on the high protein, high fiber, low carbs, low calorie methods for losing weight and is especially good for that stubborn belly fat!
High Protein High Fiber.
With lean red meat we get great protein, with green bean we are provided an excellent source of fiber, also provided with the salad base, and Avocados provide essential nutrients and a healthy dose of the “good” fats we require in our daily diet.
Basing your diet around meals consisting of lean protein and fiber rich vegetables is a healthy and delicious way to plan your meals.
Think of a delicious tomato and pepper salsa, spread across natural Greek yogurt and served alongside a breast of grilled chicken.
Creating your meal plans based on fiber rich foods, such as fruits, veggies and whole grains combined with lean proteins such as tofu, eggs, lean red meats and poultry is a fantastic way to gain needed antioxidants and amino acids.
And lean protein, vegetables, fruits and whole grains are belly friendly due to their high levels of nutrients and their low calorie content.
Steak Green Beans Avocado Salad – The Belly Fat Burning Foods!
The thing about steak is that you do not need to spend a fortune. There are methods for preparation that make all cuts of steak juicy, tender and wanting more!
Obviously there is the much loved fillet, well known and beautifully flavored sirloin, succulent rib-eye and tender rump. However there is also a huge selection of cheaper, great value steaks that cooked right are delicious and sure to impress!
Try the flank skirt, a thick skirt or a thin skirt. Delicious and definitely worth you trying when you see them! There is also the feather steak. The feather is incredible, has a beautiful flavour and texture. Just make sure you get the butcher to remove any of the tough sinew found in the central portion.
- 5 oz Lean Beef Steak
- 1 cup Green Beans
- 2 cups Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/4 Red Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 3 Basil Leaves
- 1 tsp Black Cumin
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a solid based frypan. Add the steak to the hot oil. Fry the steak for 2-3 minutes. Flip and repeat. Cook this side for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and cover with foil. Allow the steak to rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a small saucepan of water and bring to the boil. Once the water is boiling add the green beans to a steamer basket. Steam the beans until tender.
- Prepare the salad by adding washed and dried romaine lettuce to a serving bowl. Slice the red pepper into strips. Slice the avocado. Add the pepper and avocado to the lettuce. Finely chop the basil leaves and add to salad.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar and the juice of half a lemon together. Top the salad with the oil dressing. Place the steak on a plate, add the beans and salad. Enjoy!
Prepare your steak however you prefer - medium rare is perfection!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I may earn from any qualifying purchases made. This helps us to maintain Healthy Natured and keep adding new content. Thank you for your support!
Amount Per Serving Calories 506Total Fat 35gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 23gCholesterol 69mgSodium 120mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 7gSugar 19gProtein 22g